Laney lost her first tooth. She lost it at home and took it to school the next day to show her teacher who gave her one of those cool tooth necklaces to wear around her neck all day!
And last but not least is Dibora who is watching way too much Nick Jr. so that I can type this blog! We just did her 6 month post adoption report to send to Ethiopia. Six months has gone pretty fast.
That's it. Danny is working like a crazy man. In the last 9 days he has been on call for 6 of them, yes that's 24 hour call. Is that even legal?
I'm kind of proud of myself today because I deep cleaned my kitchen, re-did Dibora's hair (which is not just a quick brush through mind you), balanced the frightening check book and typed this blog and it's only 11:17 am!
7 comments:
wow, you are wonderwoman today! Great to get an update. We sure miss you guys. I've been busy too. I picked up "the shack" to read while we are in TN this week looking for a house. :-) I'll let you know what I think
you got so much done... its a good thing i didnt show up!
I'm trying really hard to post to your blog.
Hey it just worked!
Ok, here's what I said the first time...
Your girls are beautiful as always. I'm so proud of you and your family - miss you every day.
test
Yeah! I remember my log in and can finally post. We are so proud of your girls and all of their accomplishments (even in the last 3 months).
You will have to send us some weekend event schedules for us to come and cheer them on.
Can't wait to get together again and catch up with everything going on.
Hugs to all,
go you!! it's been six months and i haven't even met Dibora yet..I HATE that!!! the girls are getting sooo big! I can't believe Laney lost a tooth already!!! wow!!
Miss you!
Post a Comment