Saturday, January 10, 2009

Texas Christmas

Well, we made it to Texas and back again this year. It seems like such a long time ago now. Everyone got to meet our new addition and I think they all fell in love. The picture above is my brother, Michael and his wife Lindsay. The girls wore them out probably to the point of not wanting any kids for a long while!
We made our yearly stop at the "Fantasy of Lights". They had a real Santa out there for the girls to see. We were surprised when Dibora just got up there without any fear. She loved seeing him. The girls cousin, Ashlyn got to hang out with us, too.

This picture is short one person, we couldn't get Barlow out of bed and onto the floor to pose with the girls but Grandmom was good for it. Everyone loves hanging out with Grandmom and Barlow!
There will be much more to come. I didn't want to overwhelm the computer with all the pictures I took.
It's January in Michigan and the snow is falling!!! It's been falling non-stop since last night. Today we had a wreck in my new Trailblazer on the interstate but Danny was still in the mood to take the girls sledding! Just can't let it hold you down, right?!
Love to all of you!!!!


1 comment:

Christie said...

I am so glad to see a post. I've been wondering how Dibora's first Christmas went. Looks like good times. Sorry to hear about your wreak today. :-( That sucks. Enjoy the snow though, we miss it out here. Not the driving in it part, but the sledding in it part