Here are a few more pictures from Christmas....

I'm guessing many of you have seen the movie "The Christmas Story", if you haven't you really should rent it. Well Danny got the famous lamp that is in the movie. You know the one, the leg with fishnet stockings and the fringed lamp shade! It isn't as tall as the actual one, thank goodness but Danny's mom thought it would put a smile on Danny's face and yes, it's going to look great in our window next Christmas.

Danny's dad, Don, was a big hit with the girls this year! Dibora looks like she's about to grab his Coke and take off with it.

And here is the Wagoner side of the family. Dad and the kids, if we had Nicole in the picture it would be complete. We missed you Nicole! We should really color coordinate next time, too many grey shirts going on. But who else in this picture would actually even notice that?
I have more, I hate to bore anyone but I'll get back on in a day or two and add some. Riley also had another gymnastics meet last weekend. She did spectacular! She got a medal for each event (vault, beam, floor, & bars) and had enough total points to get a trophy for 2nd place All Around in her 8 yr old division. We have another meet next weekend in Battle Creek, MI so I'll let you know how that one goes.
Skylar had a soccer game this past Sat. They lost 4-3 but it was a hard fought game. She is playing awesome. This Sat. her game is at 7:50 in the morning!!!! That means she has to be there at 7:20!!! Are they crazy or what?!
2 comments:
Cory, your hair is SO cute... I love it. It was fun to see some pictures. It looks Dibora had a great Christmas a long with you guys. It is always fun to go and see family.
I was noticing everyone's cute short 'dos' as well! what a lovely Holland family! I can't stand that's it's been over a year since we've seen y'all. sicknin'! Keep the pictures coming..we LOVE them!
Post a Comment