
I think the schedule is such that we will have Friday to tour. We take a 2-3 day trip to Awassa to visit the area where Dibora is from and meet any family that we can. Then we will come back to Addis Ababa and we will pick her up. Her birthday is September 3rd and this may even be the day we will get her. In the world of adoption this is often referred to as "Gotcha Day". Wouldn't that be crazy to have her Gotcha Day be on her birthday! Then Thursday and Friday are set for embassy visits and trying to get her Visa and get ready to tackle the long journey back home.
I'm excited, I'm also scared. I'm nervous that we may not have all the things we need to take with us. I feel like I'm rushing around in every direction. I really want to just calm down and enjoy the days with Skylar, Riley and Laney before their world is changed significantly forever.
2 comments:
She is soo precious! I just love her already!! I know you'll get everything you need to get done in plenty of time for your trip. You're a list woman, right??? We'll pray that this is a peaceful and enjoyable time for your whole family as you prepare to bring this little girl into your home...and that everything just "falls together" even better than you can imagine that it might!
We love you guys!!
Oh wow, you guys are all set!! Every thing will go fine, they always do. She is a precious angel God bless you guys for helping her and loving her!! Amazing Story, I can't wait to hear it all
Post a Comment