Skylar had her first soccer tournament with her new team this past weekend. It was in Lansing so we got to stay the night at a hotel with the team and eat dinner and swim. It was a good time. They played two teams that were U-12, they are U-11, and got beat pretty bad then played a U-11 team and tied 3-3. It was expected, I think it was more of a bonding thing for the team than anything. This weekend they play closer to home. The tournament is in
Dearborn. It should be fun! I'll keep you posted!
(Only 6 more days until we leave the continent!)
The high temp there today was 77 and a chance of rain. Did anyone happen to catch the USA Today article on Monday Aug. 18th? Pretty interesting story about the "green famine" in Ethiopia that is going on right now.
1 comment:
I can't believe how grown up she looks! What is a green famine? I suppose I'll have to read about it
Post a Comment