Well hello there all, I actually mean Kristin and Christie because I don't think anyone else looks at this. Maybe I should make this more of a journal but then my journal would be on the internet and that's wierd!
I found a picture of Riley that I thought was cute. We took it in North Carolina last summer. This is her in a nut shell!
Today....what is there to share....
Well, I feel like my house is somewhat in order. All of my girls are at school and I have two children sleeping for hopefully another hour or so. Maybe if I put pics of my family on this thing they would look at it.
I am excited about hanging a bunch of pictures that we took last summer and they will look great on the wall. I finally found frames that I like.
Other than that I'm trying to find time to go to the grocery store in between gymnastics and picking girls up from school.
Man, is my life full of excitement or what. It's a good thing you guys are excited to read this blog
3 comments:
Hi Cory!! Well now you can add another name to your long list of blog fans!! I loved looking at the pictures of the girls, they are getting so big- I still have a great picture on my fridge of when we saw you guys at the airport in Detroit. Shoot me an e-mail when you get a chance, I'd love to chat!!
Hey! A third reader! I would love to see a picture of your pictures when you get them all up. Sounds like life is going good there. What's so weird about you're journal on the internet? :-) It is a good way to document with pictures, and there are companies that print blogs into books too (I don't know if you already knew that or not, but it is a draw for me.)
Three readers??? this is getting big time! lots of pressure! Hi lesley..don'tcha just love Cory??
Post a Comment