Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Been a Long Time


The New Year


Well we are ready and willing for this new year. It means we are down to 2 1/2 yrs. until graduation from residency!!! I know for some of you that seems crazy because you will be done in like 6 mo. but for me it seems like an end just may be in sight! However, there is always that year of fellowship to consider.....

We loved our time in Wichita Falls, TX! Even though it was very short we all had a great time and got way too much stuff for Christmas! Then we came back to the snowy mid-west and enjoyed the days off before school started back up. Yesterday we went sledding. My mom asked if that meant we got pulled behind the car or something. No, they actually have hills to sled down around here! The girls absolutely loved it! Their dad did too!

So, today it is back to waking the girls at 7 a.m. and getting into the daily grind. Danny started a rotation downtown at a children's hospital so that might be interesting for him.

I hope you all have a great January 2008! I will also try to stay up with this blogging better than I did in Dec.

Love to all who can read this!

2 comments:

kristin said...

hooray!! you're back!! love the photo...ya'll look beautiful as ever! miss you guys! love you!

Christie said...

CUTE Jammies on the girls. What a fun little family shot. I am so happy to see a new post! Sounds like a fun day sledding, and how great that Danny could go. :-) Do you really have 2 1/2 years left? I didn't know that you were 5 yrs?