I am so excited because I have a new reader!!!
Christie and Kristin, I would like you to meet Lesley. She is a friend of mine from Abilene, TX. That is where I went to college for a wee bit of time.
Well, thanks to you Les I am actually excited enough to blog two days in a row and I just used bold text !!!!!!!!!
Do you love the stuffed cat
that the girls and their cousin found at their Grandma's house? We had loads of fun with that nasty thing.
Love to you all and have a great day!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
EWWW, was it at one point a real animal? It looks like it. Why is it in her house? LOL!
My grandma had those allll over her house..and bears, deer, anteloupe, rams, muskrats (grandpa was a big time hunter)..and a HUGE mountain lion laying on our guest bed. we fought over who had to sleep with it..yikesy...
and I like hearing about your life. I find it interesting..and completely familiar (minus the part about the house being in oRDER!) ..Geoff's family just left. I told myself I wouldn't say anything negative...so I'll just say this..it's nice to have our house back~!! :) ha.
i shore do love ya!
kt
that picture of Riley is hilarious!
Wow, I didn't know there was a taxidermist in your family, ha! I think your blog is too cute and if I had children I would be doing the same thing. Its kind of like the "modern day" scrapbooking huh? I don't think people would really want to see pics of Michael and I over and over again though! Anyway, I hope you are having a good weekend and we will talk to you soon! Love you!
Post a Comment