Thursday, November 29, 2007

My First Blog



Well, I don't know if this will work but what the heck, here it goes!






As you can see the Holland and Taylor kids had a good time over the Thanksgiving holiday. We were so glad to be able to spend the week with the Taylor's. The kids played so well together, I was surprised that they just clicked like they did after being away from eachother for so long.









Ok, I'm going to post this and see what happens.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

kristin said...

Hooray! You did it!!! Welcome to bloggerworld..you're gonna love it! I'm sooo glad you're doing this..you're gonna love it! I miss you already!

Christie said...

Hey hey hey!!! So glad to have you in the blog world. :-) Every one looks so good. I am sure that Brent wishes we were at your place for Thanksgiving so that you would tell him that he is a man and should go watch foot ball. That was one of the best moments in his life :-)