(Christy, I hope you don't mind me stealing your Flashback idea)
For those of you who are just tuning in to this blog, I really have no idea what I'm doing. My friends, Kristin and Christy, turned me on to this blog thing and so I'm just beginning to figure it out. It may bore most of you to death, it may give my mom and grandmom something to look at every so often or it may just be for me to write to myself. However, if you want to post me a reply I would love to hear from you.
Thanks everyone,
This weekend we are celebrating Laney's 5th b-day so I should have some good pics and something to write about.
Love you all,
Cory
2 comments:
I love the look on Rylies face. So funny. My kids have been talking about you lately. Believe it or not, it is Tori who has been asking where you went. She calls you "those friends with the girls what we went to the science center with." :-) We miss you.
how cute's that??? love it! you're doing it!!
Post a Comment