Monday, October 6, 2008

The Ethiopian Princess




Just thought we'd throw a few more pictures out there of this cute little one. The fancy dress will soon become the Halloween costume thanks to Grandma Claire and Little Mercado! We'll add a tiara and a wand, plus some dressy shoes and you have yourself a definate Ethiopian Princess!

5 comments:

Christie said...

Oh, I love these pictures! She looks so happy and comfortable. Compared to the first picture, where she is holding her little sign.... Oh the joy! I love her costume, she looks beautiful. Your other girls look wonderful too! You have such a beautiful family, you can see the light of Christ in all of you. :-)

Emily said...

The stethoscope and the snow boots is classic! I am going to miss my Hollands :)

kristin said...

so cute!!! she's got some serious fashion sense;) I really, really need a Holland fix and to see this little princess in person!!!

Beth said...

In the picture of her with her sister, she looks like she could be Tadi's twin - really strange. The eye shape looks exactly the same and he makes that same smile and funny stance. Tadi is going to love to see these -

Deborah said...

What a great costume idea. What will the other girls be this year? I love these pictures and I am so jealous everyone got to go see Carrie "Underwear", as Katelynn calls here.
Hugs to all.