Saturday, February 23, 2008

Missing that southern weather!

Isn't this beautiful!
I am so missing the Texas spring time right now! I've been off line for a while. Our computer got blown to heck and died so we had to get a new one and
I am just now sitting down to do this crazy blog thing. It's in
30's today so it isn't as bad as it has been. We have another exciting gymnastics meet to go to tomorrow so maybe I'll have more pictures of that soon.
Guess what!!! We are now up to speed with the rest of the human race!!! We have high speed internet!!!!
It took about 5 sec. to get this pic downloaded and it was taking me about 10 min per pic with dial up.
I hope all of you are having a beautiful day and I'll talk to you later.

2 comments:

Christie said...

Oh wow, your girls look amazing! I love those dresses, I don't think there could be a more perfect dress for your girls. So pretty. You made me homesick for Texas, and I've never been there. :-) Glad to have you up and running with the rest of us. What kind of Computer did you get?

kristin said...

yeah, hooray! maybe we'll get more frequent photos! We got a new camera yesterday...so that'll make me more of a blogging junkie than ever! oh..how we LOVE you guys! AND..those girls! I stole those pics off your camera when you were here..member?? Love em!
how's the meet go?? whatd you hear from your "packet"? we leave Wed. for MT....let's try to chat before then?